Friday, June 26, 2015

Summertime Sadness? Lol

Assalamualaikum! June is almost over and Idk why Im still missing this-one-friend after all these years. Entahlah. Nak kata tak move on. I did move on kot. Tapi maybe sebab that friend was one of the best people that ever came to my life so memang rindu la kan.

Dah la harini tetiba bukak rpw yang dah bertahun tak bukak tu. Aqilah asked me to mess around in kcr group and I was like "Sure! Why not" but then nobody cared and we both gave up hahaha. We are rusty dah kot tu yang dah tak laku hurhur. Hah. That was the reason I kind of missing him today? Well, memang dulu kita bertiga, mess around dekat kcr tu. Membodohkan diri lebih lebih hahaha. So sbb kuasa 2 je sekarang bukan kuasa 3. Tu yang lembik je ni hahaahaha.

He brought joys in my life but sadly he took all that away before leaving me and only gave me memories. Sialan kau ni haha. Thats okay la. Its Ramadhan now, and yes I forgive you already. Tapi, i dont really think you care if I do or not kan. So yeaaah. Move on.

Soo, 1st June was my sweet 16 birthday! I wasnt expecting much but it was a wonderful day since there were people who cared about me more that I expected since they were willing to spend time with me or at least gave some not typical wishes which were really sweet. Thank you! Nah satu gambar.





Oh oh. Nampak cake comel tu? Hahaha. My mum made it for me and we decorated it together. Comel kan.

Yelah dengan bermacam propaganda dunia ni sekejap halal sekejap tak. Mum ended up making her own cake. She even tried her best to make it as what I wished for and it was really cuteee. Chocolate cake filled with chocolate ice cream and lots lots of chocolateeee. ((We both are chocolate maniacs kot))

Okay la bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment