Sunday, July 5, 2015

A normal human being

Assalamualaikum everyone and happy iftar! Others are still eating chicken rice my mum made and here I am sitting in the living room's couch. Okay moving on.

Im not going to say much but can I ask you something? Do you have feelings? Does it hurt when someone says you are ugly? Or does it okay when a person you like the most like someone else? Or maybe a person you thought your bestfriend claimed other person as her bestfriend? Or even in the simplest thing such as knowing other people choosing someone else first before you.

Daaaah. We all have things that hurt us and sometimes we do things that hurt others.

But is that mean that we are allowed to hurt others? I never meant to hurt anyone but I know I've always hurt people. I want to apologize.

I am really sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment